Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022
INDIAN AIR FORCE INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE ( INDIAN / NEPALESE ) CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION TEST FOR AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022 UNDER AGNIPATH SCHEME ONLINE REGISTRATION DATES : FROM 24 JUNE 2022 TO 05 JULY 2022 ONLINE EXAM DATES : 24 JULY 2022 ONWARDS
Indian Air Force Agnipath Notification Date
Indian Air Force Registration Start Date
Indian Air Force Registration Last Date
Agnipath Air Force Exam Date 2022
Agnipath Physical Test 2022 Date
Air force Enrollment Date
AIR FORCE APPLY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION TO CANDIDATES
1. Application will be filled ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at https://indianairforce.nic.in and the same would also be available on https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in .
2. This examination is valid for AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022 .
3. AIR FORCE ONLINE REGISTRATION shall commence at 1000h on 24 June 2022 and will close at 1700h on 05 July 2022. Only ONLINE REGISTERED applications shall be accepted . For registration log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
4. Following documents are to be uploaded as applicable to respective candidates :
- ( a ) Class 10th / matriculation passing certificate . Intermediate / 10 + 2 or equivalent mark sheet
- ( b ) OR 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet ( if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt . recognised polytechnic in prescribed stream ) and Matriculation mark sheet ( if English is not a subject in Diploma course ) . OR 2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheet and marks sheets of non – vocational course with subjects English , Physics and Mathematics .
- ( c ) Passport size recent colour photograph ( taken not before April 2022 ) of size 10 KB to 50 KB ( front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs ) . The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken , clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters .
- ( d ) Candidate’s left hand thumb impression imag ( Size 10 KB to 50 KB ) .
- ( e ) Candidate’s signature image ( Size 10 KB to 50 KB ) .
- ( f ) Candidate’s parent’s ( Father / Mother ) / Guardian’s signature image ( if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application ) .
- ( g ) The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in Diploma ( if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification ) or in 12th / 10th if English is not a subject in Diploma .
5. Air Force Examination Fee :
Agnipath Air Force Examination fee of Rs.250 / – is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination . The payment can be made by using Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Internet Banking through payment gateway . The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch .
6. Candidate must have his valid E – mail ID and Mobile No. for successful online registration .
7. Candidate should enter AADHAR number in on – line application . Candidates from J & K , Assam and Meghalaya are exempted for the same .
8. Candidates are to reach at the examination Centre with colour print out of provisional admit card . Air Force 2022 Candidates shall be debarred from appearing in the online test in case anomalies / irregularities / incorrect information are observed during initial verification at the examination venue or at any subsequent stage of selection process .
9. The candidates should carry his AADHAR Card ( as displayed on their Admit Card ) as proof of identity whenever they report for the Selection Test ( Phase – I & II ) and Medical Test . Agnipath Air Force Candidates from J & K , Assam and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof .
10. Details about Air Force Exam required educational qualification , physical / medical standards and job specification are available on CASB web portal https : // agn vayu.cdac.in under the candidate’s login and this information can be accessed by the candidate without signing
11. COVID – 19 INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR SELECTION TEST
- ( a ) Given the risk of COVID – 19 , candidates are advised to follow all instructions / guidelines issued by Central / State Governments from time to time .
- ( b ) At the entrance any candidate showing symptoms of Influenza Like Illiness ( ILI ) , will not be allowed for the test considering the safety of other persons .
12. PRESIDENT , CASB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALLOT EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR PHASE – I AND II WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE AS PER CHOICE OF THE CANDIDATE .
How Apply Indian Air Force Online Form
1. Indian Air Force invites ONLINE application from UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN CITIZENS ( citizens of Nepal are also eligible ) for selection test from 24 July 2022 onwards to join as an AGNIVEERVAYU . ( THE SELECTION TEST IS NOT FOR SELECTION AS COMMISSIONED OFFICERS / PILOTS / NAVIGATORS ) . ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
2 . Date of Birth Block
( a ) Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 ( both days inclusive ) are eligible to apply .
( b ) In case , a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure , then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years .
3. Educational Qualification
( a ) Science Subjects Candidates should have passed Intermediate / 10 + 2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics , Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate and 50 % marks in English .
OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering ( Mechanical Electrical Electronics / Automobile Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology ) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50 % marks in aggregate and 50 % marks in English in diploma course ( or in Intermediate / Matriculation , if English is not a subject in Diploma Course ) .
OR Passed Two years Vocational Course with non – vocational subject viz . Physics and Maths from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50 % marks in aggregate and 50 % marks in English in vocational course ( or in Intermediate / Matriculation , if English is not a subject in Vocational Course ) .
( b ) Other Than Science Subjects Passed Intermediate / 10 + 2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate and 50 % marks in English .
OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate and 50 % marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course .
Note 1 : Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination ( on the basis of Intermediate / 10 + 2 ) are also eligible for Other than Science subjects examination and would be given an option of appearing in both Science and Other than Science subjects examination in one sitting while filling up the online registration form .
Note – 2 : Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education ( COBSE ) website as members , as on date of registration shall only be considered .
Note 3 : Exact aggregate Percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10 + 2 / Intermediate / Equivalent Examination / Three years Diploma Course / Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board / Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered ( For example 49.99 % should be taken as 49 % and not to be rounded off to 50 % ) .
4. Mandatory Medical Standards .
General Medical Standards for AGNIVEERVAYU are as follows :
( a ) Height : Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
( b ) Chest : Minimum range of expansion : 5 cm
( c ) Weight : Proportionate to height and age .
( d ) Corneal Surgery ( PRK / LASIK ) is not acceptable . Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards .
( e ) Hearing : Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately .
( f ) Dental : Should have healthy gums , good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points .
( g ) General Health : Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages . He should be free from any active or latent , acute or chronic , medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments . Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world , in any climate and terrain .
( h ) Details of Medical standards will be available on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in .
5. Consumption of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance ( NDPS ) . Consumption of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic substances banned under the NDPS Act 1985 shall be a reject criteria for selection into the IAF and AGNIVEERVAYU found either in possession or storing or distributing or consuming such drugs and substances after enrolment shall be liable for disciplinary action including dismissal from the IAF .
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY TO ALCOHOLISM AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE IS FOLLOWED IN IAF .
6. Body Tattoo . Permanent body tattoos shall not be permitted , however , tattoos only on inner face of the fore arms ( inside of elbow to the wrist ) , back ( dorsal ) part of the hand / reverse side of palm and for Tribal tattoos which are as per custom and traditions of their tribes may be considered . However , right to decide on acceptability / unacceptability of the individual shall rest with the selection centre . Candidates with permanent body tattoos shall submit two photographs ( close up and distant view ) with details of size and type of the Tattoo , during the second phase of Selection Test .
7. Only Sikh candidates , whose religion prohibits cutting of the hair or shaving of face , shall be permitted to grow hair and / or retain beard and moustache . Accordingly , those Sikh candidates willing to retain the same as per laid down specification are to get their photographs with beard and moustache . Such candidates will not be permitted to grow / shave beard / moustache at later stage after enrolment .
INDIAN AIR FORCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
8. AGNIVEERVAYU will be enrolled in the Indian Air Force under Air Force Act 1950 , for a period of four years . AGNIVEERVAYU would form a distinct rank in the Indian Air Force , different from any other existing ranks . Indian Air Force is not obliged to retain AGNIVEERVAYU beyond the engagement period of four years .
9. On completion of four years of service , based on organisation’s requirements and policies promulgated by the Indian Air Force , AGNIVEERVAYU will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Indian Air Force . These applications will be considered in a centralised manner based on objective criteria including performance during their four year engagement period and up to 25 % of each specific batch of AGNIVEERVAYU will be enrolled in regular cadre of IAF . AGNIVEERVAYU will not have any right to be selected for further enrolment into the Indian Air Force . Selection of the AGNIVEERVAYU for further enrolment , if any , shall be at the discretion of the Indian Air Force .
10. Employability . AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled under this entry are liable to be assigned any duty in organisational interest , at the discretion of the Indian Air Force .
11. Training . On being enrolled , AGNIVEERVAYU will be imparted military training based on Indian Air Force requirement .
12. Leave . Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of Indian Air Force . The following leave may be applicable for AGNIVEERVAYU during their engagement period :
( a ) Annual Leave . 30 days per year .
( b ) Sick Leave . Based on medical advice .
13. Medical and CSD Facilities . For the duration of their engagement period in Indian Air Force , AGNIVEERVAYU will be entitled for medical facility at Service Hospitals as well as CSD provisions .
14. Pay , Allowances and Allied Benefits . AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs 30,000 / – per month with a fixed yearly increment . In addition , Risk and Hardship allowances ( as applicable in IAF ) , Dress and Travel allowances will be paid .
15. Terminal Benefits Seva Nidhi Package . AGNIVEERVAYU will be given one time ‘ Seva Nidhi ‘ package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period , as indicated below :
Note 1 : AGNIVEERVAYU will not be required to contribute to any Provident Fund of the Government .
Note 2 : There shall be no entitlement to any gratuity and any kind of pensionary benefits in the case of AGNIVEERVAYU . 16. Insurance , Death and Disability Compensation .
AGNIVEERVAYU will be provided non – contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as AGNIVEERVAYU in the Indian Air Force .
AGNIVEERVAYU will not be governed by provisions contained in the Pension Regulations / Rules for Indian Air Force . For details of Death / Disability compensation log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in .
17. Agniveer Skill Certificate . At the end of engagement period , a detailed Skill – Set certificate will be provided to the AGNIVEERVAYU , highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period .
18. Personnel enrolled under this Scheme will not be eligible for Ex – Servicemen status . SEQUENCE OF EXAMINATION Phase – I
19. Indian Air Force Online Test .
Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e – mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination , which they will download & take a colour printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test . However name of city & exam date will be intimated to candidates well in advance to enable the candidates to plan their movement .
This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in .
All candidates in possession of provisional admit card will undertake Online Test at centres designated / allotted as per their admit card . Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual ( English & Hindi ) except for English paper . Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting , on the same system .
Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and original AADHAR card along with them for
Phase – I testing .
Details of the test are as follows :
( a ) Science Subjects . Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English , Physics and Mathematics as per 10 + 2 CBSE syllabus .
( b ) Other Than Science Subjects . Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10 + 2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness ( RAGA ) .
( c ) Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects . Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English , Physics and Mathematics as per 10 + 2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness ( RAGA ) .
( d ) Marking pattern for online test :
( i ) One mark for every correct answer .
( ii ) Nil ( 0 ) marks for un attempted question .
( iii ) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer .
Note : Above examination methodology has been designed to facilitate selection process based on qualifications of candidates . Irrespective of the examination methodology AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled under this entry are liable to be assigned any duty in organisational interest , at the discretion of Indian Air Force . 20. CANDIDATES ARE TO QUALIFY IN EACH PAPER SEPARATELY IN SCIENCE AND OTHER THAN SCIENCE SUBJECTS . The result of Phase – l and the list of shortlisted candidates for
Phase – II , based on their performance in Phase – l Online test , will be uploaded on https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in within one month from the date of online exam .