Indigent Old Age Pension Scheme
Who gets the benefit of Nirdhar Vriddha Pension Yojana?
A destitute elderly person, male or female, aged 60 years or above, does not have a son of 21 years. Old people whose son is mentally unstable or suffering from serious illness like cancer, TB can also apply. Have been permanently residing in the state of Gujarat for at least 10 years. Annual family income limit – Rs.1,20,000/- for rural area and Rs.1,50,000/- for urban area. . . .
How much benefit is available in destitute old age pension schemes
A monthly assistance of Rs.750/- is available under the State Government’s Old Age Pension Assistance Scheme. (By DBT).
From where to get benefit of Niradhar Pension Yojana
To apply to the Mamlatdarshree of the concerned area
What evidence is required for a non-adhar scheme?
- Copy of ration card
- Example of income
- 2 passport size photos.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card Age Copy (copy of any copy)
- School Leaving Certificate,
- Certificate of Birth (from Talati / Nagar Panchayat Record),
- Age pattern of Superintendent of Civil Hospitals or Collective Health Centers and Municipal Hospitals only.
- 21 year old son certificate (Talati-cum-Minister)
- Example of being a native of Gujarat State (Talati-cum-Minister)
- Copy of certificate of residing in Gujarat for more than 10 years (Talati-cum-Minister)
- Copy of Passbook (Chopdi) after opening a bank account after sanction of pension
- To be given in writing at the Social Security Department and the office of the Mamlatdarshree.
- Copy of election card,
- A copy of the bank passbook has to be submitted every year with the life certificate.